Magnesium is not only a very important mineral for you body health but also for your brain health. Magnesium needed for hundreds of functions can be found in every cell.
The 60% of the magnesium in our body is in our bones, and the rest is in the muscles, soft tissue and blood. Here are the abilities of the magnesium that has more than 600 functions in our body:
- It helps turn food into energy,
- It supports turning amino acids into protein,
- It reproduces and repairs DNA and RNA,
- It helps muscle movements,
- It manages the neural system and cerebral secretions; supports the communication between the cells.
While helping us relax in terms of muscles and mood, magnesium also immensely increases our sleep quality.
We have selected and added different forms of this valuable mineral in our bars for them to be used during the appropriate hours of the day.